In order to simplify the processing of applications for sponsorship funds, all applications will be processed jointly once a year.
Sponsorship applications for 2022 have been completed.
To be included in the assessment of sponsorship funds for 2023, applications must be sent to us in the period 1st December 2022 – 1st February 2023. Applications and inquiries received before or after this will not be processed. A new application may be submitted the following year.
The following criteria form the basis for our processing the application:
- The applicant organization must have an organization number in the Brønnøysund register
- The organization cannot consist of a private person or be a commercial enterprise
- The organization cannot be of a political or religious nature
- The organization must be locally based
- Gassco does not sponsor individual journeys/trips or activities that could pose a danger to people or the environment
- We do not support releases of music, literature and films and do not make direct contributions to the construction of sports facilities, cultural buildings, nature trails etc.
- All fields in the application form must be completed
All sponsorship inquiries are to be directed to Anne-Sofie Hagland
In order to process the application for sponsorship funds, we will collect the following personal data about the person who submits the application: name, telephone number and e-mail. This information will only be used by Gassco to process the application and will be deleted when the application has been processed. We will not give any third parties access to the information about you.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data or your rights related to our processing of this information, please contact Anne-Sofie Hagland at [email protected]